Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunburst Technique

Sometimes life gets so busy that it is hard to find time to get everything done that you want to.  I am not a person who willingly jumps out of bed in the morning, while it is still dark, to get things done but today I did just that. So, it is time to show you a card that we did at my Stamp Club this month.
This was made using the Sunburst technique and it was a fun card to make.  There are so many possibilities with this design by just using different paper.  I will have a few more to share with you in the next few days!

Next week it will be my granddaughter's first birthday!  What a fun year it has been!  My husband and I are just in love with this little girl. Here's a picture of her with her dad, my son-in-law, Tyler, when they went to Disneyland a few days ago.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment