Monday, August 26, 2013

You Made My Day

Today I have a card that I made using our Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape.  It is so easy to make a cute and quick card with this embellishment! I stamped a flower from the set Flower Shop and punched it out with our matching Pansy Punch.  I added several rhinestones to the middle to bling it up. My sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts, a set that I am in love with.
A Dozen Thoughts       Wood #131056    $26.95              Clear #131059  $18.95

Thank you for stopping by!

Tracy

You can order the products to make my card HERE at my Stampin' Up! online store.  Any questions, just ask!

Supplies
Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts, Flower Shop
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools:  Pansy Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment